February 19, 2015

Changed My Screen Name

Hi, it's Micarie, formerly known as "Micamelia".



I changed my screen name because "Micari" is how I'm called in real life and I feel more comfortable with it now.
Also, I'm kind of tired of being asked why I used such a strange long name... Haha.
Here is how I created that name: My real name is Mika, and I combined it with "Amelia", which a website called "British Name Generator" gave to me.

Okay, I think I should also explain my new screen name.
There are several Mikas around me and I needed to make up an alternative nickname.
I decided to use "Micari" since I liked how it sounded.
I added the last "e" this time because I thought it might be easier for English speakers to get a clue how to pronounce it. (If not, sorry!)

Though this video is very short, give me a "thumbs-up" if you like it. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment